Simplicity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ah... I'll miss you guys.

Xana
    Commoner

Ah...  I'll miss you guys. Empty Ah... I'll miss you guys.

Post by Xana Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 pm

SO. College. That wondrous place. I'm heading out this Saturday, or August 24th. Game's still being a bich to me, and I'd really like some help with it. I'd like to be in the server at least once before I go.

I have the skype of a good amount of you guys, which is probably the main way of how I'm gonna communicate with y'all. ...And I guess that's it. It's been short, but great to see you all again, and to see a few new faces. I'm gonna be seeing a ton more in less than a week.

Wish me luck guys! And I wish those heading off into college as freshmen good luck too! 'Cuz we're all gonna need it.
    Pæst
    Pæst
    Commoner

Ah...  I'll miss you guys. Empty Re: Ah... I'll miss you guys.

Post by Pæst Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:48 pm

i'm sorry your game is still not working for you ;_; but i wish you a bunch of good luck and strength as you head for college, have fun though haha
    Mindy
    Mindy
    Forum Moderator

Post by Mindy Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 am

AWW I'M GOING TO MISS YOU PEETA BREAD D: GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE! STUDY HARD AND KEEP IN CONTACT ^__^/)
    andy
    andy
    Commoner

Post by andy Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 pm

PEETA BREAD PETER CONTINUE TO PLAY BROWSER GAMES WITH US HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL! MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS! STUDY HARD AND MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD! Smile

WISH U LUCK Razz 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm